Τρίτη 30 Οκτωβρίου 2012

Cute DOUBLE WATERFALL Side Ponytail


A few weeks ago we did this hairstyle as one of our weekly hairstyles for Beans. I've had so many people ask for a tutorial on this one. So I happily have made you a video tutorial to help you with this one. You will be using the waterfall braid on this one, so refresh on that one and give this one a try.

Beans has really been loving having a side ponytail. If you've followed my blog for a while you know that I am not a big fan of side ponytails. Low ones I can (kind of) handle, but I can not handle high ones. I am just not a fan. So when we have to do one out of a "Beans Request," I like to add something nice like a beautiful braid like this. It makes me feel better about the whole side ponytail thing.


twitter digg delicious facebook stumbleupon linkedin googlebuzz more

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.