Δευτέρα 29 Οκτωβρίου 2012

Χτένισμα: Ιdeas For Short Hair --- #3


This is just a set of two knots going back in rows of three. I know its like a total tease that I keep doing knots when some of you don't know how to do the knots. I am getting to a video--- LIFE is just in the way right now.

Its been run run run around here and break break break causing the running. Well I think things should get better soon. You know how they say things break in three's--- well... we had the drier break last week, I had my clippers break at school and HAD to get new ones and yesterday morning my car battery was having problems. I took it in and my battery had a bad cell, so I had to replace that too. So now I just have a drier to fix, but I have been fixing it for the last few weeks, breakers... thermostats... yeah, I am thinking I deserve a new washer. But in the mean time I have to go use my mom's drier once a week for laundry! I love my mom!

Anyways that was my "derail" of the day! Back to this hair do--- Pretty simple and cute isn't it! And really easy to do. Hope you are all have a good week. Wish me luck on my laundry day at my mom's!
twitter digg delicious facebook stumbleupon linkedin googlebuzz more

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.