Δευτέρα 29 Οκτωβρίου 2012

Water Fall Braids


 I have no desire to make you think this is uniquely me--- LOL. But in order to move on to my hair do you need to learn this hair do. I first saw this kind of braid idea over at Story of a Princess, but Beans hair is to fine for her way of doing this braid. Her way is different than the way I saw it done at Adopt A Do Hairstyles. Mindy's is more the way I knew to do this kind of braid and how I have always done this. Both are great tutorials and the video's are far more helpful than my week tutorial, but ya get what ya get :D. And tomorrow I have a new do that you need to be able to do this one for. So check out my tutorial and when you are left clueless go watch the video by Mindy on this one--- LOL. Tomorrow you will get the add on for this one that I have.
The BIGGEST difference between mine and the others is that I am working with fine hair that tends to find its way out of this one. It is kind of loose and fine hair falls out easily. So I have to start by really securing the bangs. Especially while they are growing out. So I start with parting out the bang area for a real braid that is not part of the waterfall braid.
This is just a regular braid down the front bang section. Once I get down to the side and angle it back I will start leaving down strands of hair.
Start adding hair now angling the hair back towards the back of the head.
Add like normal on the top.
And when you are on the bottom you drop out the bottom strand and add a new strand that works into the braid as if the bottom strand didn't go anywhere.
You can either have your little one hold that down hair that was left out or you can use a clip to keep it separate from the other hair you are still working with.
Continue by adding like normal on the top and incorporating it into the braid.
Drop out the bottom and part in a new bottom piece. This would normally be what you add to that bottom strand, but it is the NEW piece in this hairstyle.
Continue using that pattern all the way to the middle back of the head and repeat on the other side. You won't have to do the bang section like before for the other side. just start from the waterfall braid.
You should have a finished look that looks something like this. See you tomorrow with my little twist on this hair do. Because the problem is... Beans hair usually comes loose with this braid and falls out in only a few hours. Unless I CAKE IT with hair spray-- then it doesn't look as loose as it is supposed too look, so that defeats the purpose. So... I've come up with a few different ways to hold it tight and make it last. 




twitter digg delicious facebook stumbleupon linkedin googlebuzz more

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.